Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 02:37:02 GMT
I'm not a pro but rather a museum go-er. Funding is the key. And it needs
to be upfront. Right now my town, Baltimore, is facing the closure of
several good museums. We have a fair # of museums that do o.k., so the
thought was that alot of museums will do even better. The big killers here
have been location, money, location, and money. We have seeing great
increases in tourism amidst the rumored closings. If it "ain't" where the
people are the people "ain't" going to it.
And if the money isn't there when you open, it won,t be there in 6 mos.
either.
Again, all of the above was an uneducated opinion, but hopefully of some
help.
Good Luck, a Steel Industry mus. does sound good, I can just see the
Victory Ships rolling off the line now!
Reid
<Big Snip>