From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:48:30 -0500
Pat;

I would very very much interested in the criteria and standards used in your
audit. Are these additional to those contained in the Audit Guide for Local
Authority Museums published in the UK in (as I recall) 1991?

As someone who is legally blind and hearing impaired myself, I have
considerable interest in the matter. I used to be an auditor; there was
great competition among clients to have an auditor who was deaf and blind!

Best,

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]