From:
Lisa Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 14:48:06 -0700
    I'm giving two 1 1/2 hr. workshops for bilingual teachers k-12 on the topic of
    making a museum in their classroom/school.  I've done this with 5th graders
    before, but this time I'm teaching teachers how to do this.  My problem is all
    my resource materials are buried in some box somewhere in my storage locker in
    VA while I'm in NM.  Do any of you have suggestions or materials that you could
    send me to help me as I prepare for this workshop?  I'm not giving the workshop
    until Dec. 7, so there is time for snail mail if you have things you wouldn't
    mind xeroxing and mailing to me (bibliography? handout?)

    I really appreciate your help!  Please E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY as I will be out of
    town next week and would hate to miss your messages because they were posted to
    the list (I'm going to unsubscribe while away). I'd be happy to post a summary
    of what I receive to the whole list if folks want it.

    Lisa Falk
    7220 Central SE #2033
    Albuquerque, NM 87108
    e-mail: [log in to unmask]