Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:52:05 -0400
I am an art history professor in Western NY state and I started collecting
floating pens a few years ago.  They are the plastic pens that when tilted
move a boat, plane, etc.  Most are made by the Eskesen company in Denmark.
 The collection started out as a momento from museums and historic sites but
I have become fascinated with the various designs.  The best pens I have are
from museums.  If this type of pen is available in your museum shop please e
mail me (and if possible give me the address of your museum so I can order
some?)  or if you know of museums that have them please let me know.  I would
also like to give these to students in my art history classes as prizes for
"Jeopardy" games played!

Thank you!
Nancy Knechtel