From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:19:04 -0800
If Teddy Kennedy and George W. Bush can set their
differences aside for the common good (Glory Be!). . .

If the War of Northern Aggression could be ended and
the Union restitched (in spite of the grumbling a
hundred and thirty-seven years later) . . .

If the Cold War could be ended and the Spirit of
Glasnost be allowed to prevail (absent an initiative
to revive Star Wars--no, not the video, but the kid
who next plays Annakin Skywalker is a hunk!) . . .

Can we PLEASE end the food fight on the Museums list
and get back to the business at hand?

Let's take our aggressions out on true terrorists
(such as the Taliban--and maybe my ex-husband) and not
each other.

To my supporters, most of all, thank you, but you do
me honor if you try to be more like Mahatama Gandhi
than G. Gordon Liddy, Gen. George Patton, or Lucy with
the 40-whacks axe (what WAS her last name?).

While internalized anger in females can be fatal
(causes heart attacks), spreading the anger on list
can be just as fatal to us all.  If you're still
really angry, use the tool I use for this purpose.  It
makes me laugh, and my belief system is such that I
don't think it does harm, but it's not my intention to
offend yours if you do.  You can even email your
artwork to the offender--but I wouldn't do it if I
wanted a job in the museums field.

Go this site, and then pick the link at the bottom
entitled Voodoo Doll
http://www.virtual-design.com/default.asp?section=demo

I've rerouted those things to which others might have
taken exception.  If you missed this morning's
announcement about Supplemental Lists and need a copy,
send me a private email.  It seems the need is there
because the lists are starting to pick up members.

In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get
along?"

If we don't, our esteemed list host might take the
words right out of Nelly Furtado's mouth "Turn out the
lights."

Back to lurking.  Still have to get today's mentoring
posts out.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try: