From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:56:22 -0400
Another great resource is Gaylord - who also deals with ALL sorts of
library & archival material, including furniture & equipment.  But the
trick is to call and ask for their "Inside Sales" department and then
request a bid quote.  The price they quote is anywhwere from 10 - 30%
below the catalog list price.  I have dealt with them quite a bit over
the last 5 years and find their products to be good and their service
excellent!!