From:
Hilkka Vallisaari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 07:54:33 +0300
Hugh Genoways wrote:

> The citation is as follows:
>
> Sola, T.  1997.  Essays on Museums and Their Theory: Towards the Cybernetic
> Museum.  Finnish Museums Association, Helsinki, Finland, 293 pp.
>
> ISBN 951-9426-18-3
> ISSN 1239-9841
>
> The Finnish Museums Association, Museological Publications 1
>
> I don't still have their e-mail address, but the book can be bought online
> from Finnish Museums Association.  I don't recall the price, but it was
> reasonable.
>
> I look forward to some List discussions of this thought-provoking book.
>
> Hugh H. Genoways

  Hello everybody,

You are right. The Finnish Museums Association has published the above
mentioned book. We have had cooperation with T. Sola for years.

Those who are interested can order the book directly from us.
We shall send the book in first class mail with invoice where our bank
and account information is given. We don't require payment in advance.

The price is 180 FIM + handling and bank charge 80 FIM + postage 20 FIM
to EU countries and 40 FIM to other countries.
Total: 280 or 300 Finnish marks. (300 FIM = about 60 USD)

With best regards

Hilkka Vallisaari, Information Officer
--
Hilkka Vallisaari