From:
Brian Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:18:50 -0800
The Dallas Museum of Natural History has recently unveiled it;s new website
and is working harder than ever to incorporate it's entire collection of
over 80 million specimens into the site for researchers and history
enthusiasts alike, we would like to invite you to tour our online museum
when you have a moment and welcome any and all comments and suggestions.

regards,
Brian Baker
Executive Producer

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm)