From:
Greg Shuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:04:15 +0200
Good job Henry. Your description of how exhibits are transported is as
factual as it gets. I have never had a problem with losing or damaging
any exhibits or artifacts transported in this manner by either company
that Henry mentioned. The security problem is the truck being parked on
a city street fully loaded with all the publicity.