Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 10:33:04 PST
hey guys...that noodle reply message was a MISTAKE as we all know and a very
careless one but hey...is it really necessary for responding with mean
comments?? GEEZ!! HOW CAN SOME ONE EXPRESSING LOVE TO SOMEONE BE SO
SHOCKING??? Chill out people!! We all get about 50-70 messages from the list
serv to browse through and I know for sure that there are some of us out
there that do not answer or even READ for that matter the entire message. As
with other messages, I quickly skimmed through the noodle one and it was
very apparent that it was a mistake. I'm sure that the person who sent it
didn't mean for it to get out there to EVERYONE and I am sure they are
embarrassed as well. SHOW A LITTLE SENSITIVITY FOLKS!!