From:
Rich Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 06:41:00 PST
You might give the USF & WS forensic lab a try.  It's located in Ashland, OR.
I'll send you one of their brochures via a fax.

Rich

>We are looking for the skin of an adult Orange-rumped Agouti a.k.a.
>Brazilian Agouti a.k.a.Dasyprocta aguti.  THE SKIN MUST BE OF EXHIBIT QUALITY!
>We need the skin for an exhibit we are currently trying to bring on line.
>If anyone has information about a skin or a skin avaliable please contact
us at >the following address:

>Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
>Exhibit Dept.
>1335 Asp Ave.
>Norman, OK 73019-0606
>Phone:(405) 325-4629
>Fax:(405) 325-7699

Rich Jones                              Governing Board For:
Development Director                    Carter House Natural Science Museum
Shasta Natural Science Association      Redding Arboretum By The River
[log in to unmask]              SNSA Environmental Resources Center