From:
Emily Holtrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:22:42 -0500
Hello Museum listers!

I am writing to find out what other museums and cultural institutions are
currently doing in the way of early childhood programming (4 and 5 year
olds). It has been brought to our attention that this is a hot group to
market programs to and we are looking to jump on that band wagon. If you
have any suggestions on what has worked and what hasn't worked for you,
please share! Also if you have a website that I can look at that tells of
your programs, I would love to see it! Thanks so much!

All the best
Emily Holtrop
Historical Museum of Southern Florida

****"Love Doesn't End Just Because We Don't See Each Other" Grahame