From:
Ccatella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 00:23:44 -0400
Exploris is an interactive, global learning center scheduled to open in
the Fall of 1998 in Raleigh, NC, USA.

We are interested in collecting stories of young people taking action or
speaking out to better their lives and their world. Our focus is
international and hope to attain a wide scope of material.

We are also interested in gathering special stories of people who've had
experiences that have changed their vision of the world.  The focus here
is perceptual shifts relating to the way we view our world.

If anyone can recommend resources to attain such stories or know of any
stories themselves, please contact by e-mail, phone or snail mail:
Thank you.

Cindy Catella, Exhibit Developer
Exploris
615 Willard Place