From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:43:43 -0700
Occasionally, I post grant information from the
Pag-Net newsletter.  The following announcement was
placed on today's edition:

PAG-Net Forums to debut Thursday

This listserv is intended to keep you up to date on
current funding opportunites and other news of value
to public agency employees. But it's no substitute for
word-of-mouth information, which is why we've created
PAG-Net Forums, a bulletin board where public
administrators can communicate directly with
colleagues across the nation.

Need to find funding for a particular program? Want to
hear about other people's experiences with a certain
federal agency? Got a tip to share? Join us in the
Forum, starting on Thursday, October 11, 2001.

For more information, please go here:

http://www.frommgroup.com/pagnet.html

Please note:  Occasionally, I've heard that some of
you think I may have some commercial interest in some
of the things I post.  Trust me, I don't.  These are
simply pro bono passings on of those things I find of
value I believe may be of help to you.

=====
Indigo Nights