From:
Greg Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 23:36:00 -0400
  In my consulting business I have come across a fairly significant
collection of Native Canadian Serigraphs from the 1970's and 1980's. About
seventy works including Benejemin Chee Chee, Robert Davidson, Daphne Odjig,
Alex Janvier,
Wayne Yerxa, Roy Thomas, etc. Copies of many of these prints are in  public
collections ( most were issued in editions of 75).
  The collector is willing to consider any reasonable offers for the
collection as a whole, but will shortly be offering them for sale on the
Internet Gallery --"Nonstop Art" (http://NonstopArt.home.ml.org), where what
will likely happen is that collectors will snap up the Chee Chee and
Davidson prints and pick over the artists that are still living. If any
museums are looking to fill gaps in Woodland or West coast native art I
would be willing to pass on interest to seller who wishes to remain
anonomous, before the collection is posted to the general public.

-- greg graham, [log in to unmask]