From:
Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:03:37 +0000
In article <01bd4227$307d07a0$39ccd6cd@default>, Barry Dressel
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>There is a company that has sent info out on the AAM product coupon service
>that offers microscopes that are essentially big (relatively) screen
>viewers. It's a perfect solution if it works properly and is affordable.
>Unfortunately I don't have the file where I save these things, but maybe  a
>look at the product section of the Museum Directory. I thought it was a
>great product potentially.

I don't know about the USA, but a UK company that supplies "interactive
micro/macroscopes for use in museums and exhibitions" is

Micrarium Enterprises Ltd.
Colehurst
Kishfield Lane
Kettleshulme
High Peak
SK23 7RA
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 1663 732259      Fax: +44 1663 732259

I have no connection with the company, but their products certainly look
worth considering for this sort of application.

Leonard Will
--
Willpower Information       (Partners: Dr Leonard D Will, Sheena E Will)
Information Management Consultants                 Tel: +44 181 372 0092