From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:13:14 -0700
Thought this might interest some ..

My website MuseumStuff.com is being featured in the current online version
of the prestigeous medical journal .. The Lancet .. (my site certainly does
seem to be making "the rounds" in the media these days)

Bad puns aside .. here's what is being said:

Museum Cornucopia  .. "Have a few minutes, or hours, to spare? Jump to the
MuseumStuff.com website and scour the amazing offerings: compendiums of
virtual exhibits (including science and medicine), unusual museums, news
and events, and museum cams." Marilynn Larkin, thelancet.com

Which just goes to show .. "9 out of 10 doctors agree .. museums are good
for the body, the mind, and the soul"

Roy Hemmat
http://www.museumstuff.com