From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 03:08:09 -0800
Greetings Glyn,

You'd specifically requested Indigo's assistance .. I *think* she's on vacation ..
here's the link (below) to her MuseDocs area .. (it's been a while since I've
accessed it .. thinking you need a Yahoo Groups password .. if she's back from
catching rays in Florida, I'm sure she'll pipe in with additional help.)

For your further convenience .. quickie link to Roger's site:

http://www.globalmuseum.org

Also .. although I can't recall anything as specific as an IT plan that you describe
.. the "professionals" area of my own site has gobs of links in directory style ..
might be some categories that can send you on vaguely relevant wild goose chases:

http://www.museumstuff.com/professionals/index.html

(And now back to my personal penence for IT sins .. updating .. updating .. data)

--
Roy Hemmat
Director, Discovery Media