From:
Timothy Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:46:27 EDT
I agree. I have recently started a new position at a museum as the
Visitor Services Manager / Volunteer Coordinator, and one of my first
tasks is reorganizing the Volunteer Handbook. We very clearly state that
you are not supposed to come to volunteer while under the influence of
any substance. Seems to me that the how the public views your museum
should be one of the top issues here. I wouldn't let her in to volunteer
if she was under the influence.