From:
Laura Quackenbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:14:26 -0400
Dear Deb,

I am involved with several educational schooners here in the Great Lakes.

One organization you should connect with is the American Sail Training
Association, or ASTA.  These are the folks who sail the tall ships, most
have strong education missions.

There is a whole network of folks out there with lots of experience
in what you are trying to do.  ASTA is a good place to begin to network with
them.

I cannot give the web site, but a Google search will take you to them.

Laura J. Quackenbush, Curator
Leelanau Historical Museum
203 East Cedar St €  POB 246 € Leland, MI 49654
[log in to unmask] €  231/256-7475  €  FX 231/256-7650

- - -

"A ship is safest in a safe harbor, but that is not what the ship is for."
                                                                Wm. Shedd
- - -