From:
Greg Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:58:24 -0500
I am working on developing guidelines for freelance curators, especially in my field of contemporary art. Particular interest lies in developing a model contract to protect both museum and freelancer, as well as professional standards and pricing guidelines for services (eg. Artist liason, catalogue preparation, etc). I would welcome suggestions as well as indications of problems or misunderstandings that might be prevented by such guidelines. If confidentiality is desired I can be reached directly at [log in to unmask]  I have previously worked on guidelines for dealing with living artists.
                      -- Greg Graham