From:
Missy Snodgrass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 13:32:45 -0500
The following is the most current itinerary for SITES's circulation of the
exhibition "The Kids Bridge."  Dates and locations are accurate today, but
we recommend confirmation of dates with the host organizations.

October 28, 1995 - January 21, 1996
Children's Museum of Houston, Houston, TX

February 17 - May 12, 1996
National Civil Rights Museum, Memphis, TN

June 8 - December 8, 1996
New Jersey Historical Society, Newark, NJ

January 4 - March 30, 1997
Yeshiva University Museum, New York, NY

Please contact me if you would like more specific information about the
traveling version of this exhibition.

Missy Snodgrass
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)