From:
Wayne Wakefield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 17:03:24 EDT
Maryhill Museum in Washington State: Sam Hill built it as a monument to the
war dead from that part of Washington. I believe the names of the honored are
carved into the stone uprights. As far as I know the reconstruction had
nothing to do with druids. If you ever get out that way, stop and see the
Georgian country house (the Maryhill Museum) among the sage brush, and stone
henge. Or how about the public astronomical observatory in Goldendale, about
20 miles north of Stonehenge.