From:
Mary Herdegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:34:36 -0700
Thanks again to all who gave me such wonderful lodging suggestions for my
week in Washington.  I did select the Tabard Inn and enjoyed it immensely:
comfortable room,marvelous dining,accomodating staff, convenient location
for cabs & Metro, etc.  However,I did discover that I am not a share the
hall water closet person as I used to be--evidently, my 40th b-day had far
more impact on my lifestyle than just requiring reading glasses.

Mary Herdegen
Curator
P.O. Box 745
Atkinson Museum of Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydeny, Virginia  23943
(804)223-6134 fax (804) 223-6344