From:
Adriaan Linters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 19:40:21 -0800
I tried to send this message to Ali Parsa, who asked some months ago
information about the SITEM-fair in Dijon, but I couldn't reach him by
email anymore.
Can anyone pass this information to him - or maybe he'll read this
message on the list.
Thanks !

------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Ali Parsa,
Some months ago you asked information about the SITEM-fair in Dijon, and
the science and technology exhibitions exchange project there. I went to
Dijon, but - as I expected - the fair was merely French. There were only
four stands offering exhibitions, of which only one had any interest.
I copied the catalogue of this stand, but unfortunately I cannot find
your address, to send it by ordinary mail.
Please email me where to send the copies.
Greetings !
Adriaan Linters
(private: Vredelaan 72, B-8500 Kortrijk, Flanders-Belgium)
 email: [log in to unmask]