From:
Angela Kipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:05:28 +0200
Hi Dave,

as a winking but true introduction to the topic I'd recommend

"Off the shelf – Notes on spring-cleaning" by Anne T. Lane
http://world.museumsprojekte.de/?p=1348

I think it's a great introduction for staff members who never came
into touch with conservation concerns in historic houses.

Best wishes
Angela

Angela Kipp
Collection Manager