From:
Shirley Howarth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 21:25:03 GMT
The Humanities Exchange, a non-profit museum service organization is
beginning publication of a new on-line newsletter, "The Art Brief," on
August 13.  Available by e-mail at no charge, it will be sent to your e-
mail address weekly.

For the latest news and information about museums, exhibitions, and art
events in Europe and North America, just send me your e-mail address and
each new issue will appear in your box every Tuesday morning, at no
charge.

Please also keep me informed of any important news concerning exhibitions,
 new acquisitions or gifts, and building or expansion plans that you
would like to share with your museum and art colleagues.

Send your e-mail address to:
and we will make sure you receive the first issue on August 13.

If you would like to add us to your press list:
The Humanities Exchange, PO Box 1608, Largo, FL 33779  USA
Fax:  (1) 813-585-6398
     -or-
L'Echange Culturel, BP 152, 68003 Colmar Cedex, FRANCE

I look forward to hearing from you.

S. R. Howarth
Editor/Director
The Humanities Exchange