From:
Earl Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 22:29:44 -0500
Please be carefuly in your exhibits to emphasise what the wetlands ARE and
don't even think about what they are not.

Watch out that if you even mention "wetlands" with a word like "wasteland"
you are making an association that you don't want to make.  In order to say
that a wetland  is not a wasteland you have to say the word "wasteland" and
if you are not careful the visitors later may not remember the word "not"
but they will probably remember that you said something about "wetlands" and
"wastelands".  Instead, please emphasise "what" a wetland is, "who" lives in
the wetlands, "where" the wetlands are, and "why" we need wetlands.