From:
Shirley S Albright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:38:55 -0400
Hi Nancy,

I would suggest you contact the World Heritage Site L'anse Aux Meadows near St. Anthonys in Newfoundland.  They have an excellent museum as well as a reconstruction of the viking site fully excavated there.   Sorry, don't have any contact information but could probably track it down
if you can't.

Shirley Albright
New Jersey State Museum