From:
Peter Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:49:18 +0100
I am studying for an MSc in Communicating Science run jointly by
Techniquest and The University of Glamorgan.  The emphasis of the course
is PUS and explaining science using a wide variety of communication
methods including theatrics, exhibits and modern technology.

As part of the course we have to do a dissertation the working title of
my dissertation is "The use of Interactive Theatre to Promote the Ideas
of Biology and the general effect that science theatre has on the Public
Understanding of Science".  As part of this I am going to look at what
has and is going on in the area of promoting the ideas of biology to the
general public.

I have now set up a web site on which I have asked a few questions, it
would be appreciated if anyone that has any involvement in this area and
has access to a web browser could vist the site and answer the
questions.

The address for the Web site is:

http://kira.mcc.ac.uk/peter.html

thank you for your time