From:
MuseumPods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:56:05 -0400
If anyone is interested, I am going to do a live streaming tutorial for
museums that signed up for the community based iPhone app Tuesday, March
23 at 2 PM EST from my desktop with video and audio (you don't need to
have signed up to watch).  Just visit http://bit.ly/iphone-stream and
introduce yourself in the chat room if you want -- seating is limited.

I will show you how to tweak your Facebook feed to display only status
and bring your Twitter RSS feed or other RSS feeds and I will upload
some of them to the app so you can see how it all works.  At the end for
museums still confused about the difference between streaming audio/
video and podcasts, I will show you how to generate an RSS feed using
free stuff on the Internet, so have an audio or video file (try and keep
it under 30mb) to upload if you want to make an RSS podcast feed.

This is very casual and unrehearsed and please bring questions and
suggestions.

Hope to see you then,
Kurt Stuchell