Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:47:43 EST
This has achieved the status of FAQ here -
First, try to get a copy of the Canadian Conservation
Institute's _CCI Notes_ 1/6, "Time Capsules." The address is
        1030 Innes Road
        Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0M5
        (613) 998-3721
FAX     (613) 998-4721

Next, check out http://pages.prodigy.com/timecaps
or [log in to unmask]
"Plan for posterity as though there will be one."

Dr. Henry Grunder
Conservation/Preservation Coordinator
The Library of Virginia

According to Michelle Crow-Dolby: