From:
Robin Le Van <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:05:24 -0600
I would suggest you contact the Executive Director of the Museum of Fine
Arts, Boston. I think his name is Malcolm. They just ended a run of a
blockbuster.
Generally, it is an exhibition of important works by a major artist,
travelling to a limited number of cities for a limited run. Management of
traffic flow is often the Achilles heel of a blockbuster as the exhibit
often only travels to one city per region.
Robin Le Van