From:
Kelley Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:11:20 -0500
One way to do it would be to have small-medium eye hooks in the ceiling, and
hang the images from mono filament from the them.  You would have to find
some sort of sleeve to put the pieces in so that they would not have holes
in them, but it would basically get rid of the need for wall space, and you
would not have to send anything but some hardware and a roll of
mono-filament.

Kelly Bennett
Chief Preparator
Blaffer Gallery