From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 10:18:58 +0100
Can you clarify what you mean by "built", and what are your geographical
parameters?

Do you mean construction firms who have undertaken the building of the
structure, fitting out etc., or do you mean museum planning, project
management and design contractors who develop and manage the creation of
new museums, perhaps as a "turn-key" operation.

Building construvtion tends to be local, regional or an most national,
while the museum development, design etc. is much more of an
international market within which there are many reputable players, both
parge-scale and medium-scale.

Patrick J. Boylan  (Professor of Arts Policy and Management)
City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/index.html