From:
Valerie C Weigel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:43:53 0900
Men's and Ladies Prestige Watches For all occasions! Perfect Christmas gifts!

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

: Replicated to the smallest detail
: 98% A+ Accuracy
: Includes all Proper Markings
: Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
: Authentic Weight
: True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms
: Guaranteed worldwide Christmas delivery

Our faithful duplications include these PRESTIGE brands:
   Rolex Mens
   Rolex Ladys
   Rolex Boys
   Watch Box Sets
   Patek Philippe
   IWC
   Cartier
   Bvlgari
   Frank Muller
   Breitling
   Omega
   Tag Heuer
   Chopard
   Vacheron Constantin
   A.lange & Sohne
   Glashute Original
   Audemars Piguet
   Jaeger-lecoultre
   Officine Panerai
   Alain Silberstein

"I got my watch yesterday and LOVE it. Having had this same model for several years, I was hesitant to spend the money again. You will be very impressed with the quality." Douglas Sparks

To view our huge inventory visit our website now at:

http://ryroqy.efficaz.com

Prestige Replicas

Regards,-