From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:12:12 -0800
Often brings new budgets for new jobs.  I'm currently
seeing a slight increase in a number of types of
positions (including archaeological ones).  If you're
interested, you may wish to join us over on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseJobs  We give you a
plethora of types of jobs, some in your chosen field,
some with transferrable skills so that you can at
least pay your bills until the job of your dreams
comes through.

We also give you things like the state of the job
market in general, resume pointers and interviewing
tips, and employment law.

There's no guarantee that your perfect job will appear
there, but you won't know til you at least check it
out.  A group that started as an offshoot and a
supplement to this one almost 4 years ago, we're now
1498 members strong and continuing to grow.

Be advised that, as the primary poster to the list
(with great help from Jim Roberts of the University of
Leicester, and wonderful contributions by Julia Moore,
among others), I will be on vacation out of state and
largely away from the computer for two weeks
commencing the 27th of January until February 13 (I'm
off to Gasparilla, Tampa's version of Mardi Gras!).  I
will be checking in intermittently and posting when I
can, but the postings will be sporadic.  The list is
moderated, so spammers should not be able to get
through.

There's no cost to join, and employers are welcome to
offer their listings for free.

Happy New Year!

Indigo Nights