From:
Glen K Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 01:43:32 +1000
We will be restructuring our 'hands-on' science centre and wish to use names
for staff positions which will be consistent with other science centres and
museums. Hopefully people will be able to identify the following staff in
their own centres and suggest titles.

Please reply off list and I will post a summary when I have sufficient