Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:36:46 GMT
Hi from France !

(So please don't laugh at my atrocely bad english ;-) )

I'm actually working on the museum's question, and i'll probably work next
year on the special question of relations between new technologies (WEB...)
and museums or exhibits...

I think there's no general solution ; which public does this exhibit
applies to ?

One of the services that should include every museum and exhibit web pages
is a group reservation service. Also a map to find where it's located !

Why not including youre pedagogical folders ? press folders ?

You could imagine having some differents parts in your website :
advertising, information, specific answers to specific questions from
specific publics ;-).

Heidi Anderson <[log in to unmask]> a icrit dans l'article