From:
Lance Sprung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 04:54:53 GMT
Hello:

Please forgive me if you find this posting offensive.  I collect
examples of ancient writing and thought I would post my request
to this forum.  I am looking for examples of early writing dated
from 1200-1599. These include letters of correspondence,
incunabula, cuniforms and all examples of ancient writing as well
(including egyptian hieroglyphics). As for more modern times, I
am also looking for newspapers dated from the 1500's as well as
most colonial documents dated before 1783.  Should you have any
authentic material for sale, please send me a description and
your asking price. Thank you, and I'm sorry for the interruption.