From:
Jill Brush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:09:38 -0600
JFK in San Francisco is set up that way... that is of course if you can afford the rent.

Jill Brush

Jill Brush
Curator
Kansas State Historical Society
6425 SW 6th Avenue
Topeka, Kansas  66615-1099
Phone: 785.272.8681  x 425
Fax: 785.272.8682

>>> Jessica Roode <[log in to unmask]> 01/15/01 04:00PM >>>
Hello everyone!
My name is Jessica and I have a question.  I graduated from college this past semester, but was unable to afford enrolling in graduate school for this past school year.  Bills and a fulltime job have sucked me into a neverending cycle.  I need to get back into taking courses and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for programs I could enroll in that would allow me to work and take classes....
Thanks,
Jessica