From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:45:52 +0100
The Guggenheim's own site (http://www.guggenheim.org) has not yet been
updated for last Saturday's opening - it just has a pretty picture of the
building.

The most comprehensive coverage so far seems to be on the "Bilbao Virtual
Metropolis" site covering all the major re-generation projects and schemes
in Bilbao, of which the new Guggenheim is, of course, one of the
flagships.

The Guggenheim does have its own subdivision within the "Bilbao Virtual
Metropolis" sites, but as this is quite heavily "Framed" it's probably
best to go in through the main home page - which has a whacky museum
building photo in the middle of it, so you can't miss the Museum!:

The URL is http://www.bm30.es

For those who have our site bookmarked I've put a link on both the main
home page and our "no-colour" version for those still using pre-Netscape
2.0 browsers.

Patrick J. Boylan

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/