From:
Susan Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 09:37:00 -0500
The Visitor Services Team here at the Saint Louis Art Museum was
bowled over by the profusion of thoughtful responses to my post
concerning guards as museum ambassadors.  We still have much work
ahead of us, but I wanted to send my thanks to all who shared
their thoughts. We are looking at many aspects of our operation
so I'll probably be returning to this wellspring of information
as other issues arise.  Thanks again.

Susan Patterson