From:
Hans-Christoph von Imhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:45:13 +0200
There has come out the VERY comprehensive
afterprints of an important international
symposium held in Amsterdam in
September 1998, on the topic of
modern art and its conservation, called

MODERN ART - WHO CARES ?

The publication with the same
denomination is available at

I would like to get the exact data on
the Art-in-America article on that subject,
cited by Mme Boardman and also
the coordinates of Mr. Vanon and
the Erie Museum of Art. Thank you

Hans-Christoph von Imhoff