Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 13:22:11 -0400
(The museum professional said...)My favorite museum when I was growing up,
the one that influenced me the most, was the Kit Carson Museum.  It was
really impressive because right away when you walked in what you saw was this
case with two human skulls in it, dramatically presented.  One skull was
larger and had a label stating "The Skull of Kit Carson."  That was really
something.  Then, to the side, there was this smaller skull with a label that
said "The Skull of Kit Carson as a Boy"...

Credit for this goes to a certain museum professional at a certain
westerned-themed museum named after a famous cowboy, but since he maybe isn't
"here" (or isn't offering it) and the other person who was present when I
heard the story hasn't offered it up either, I will.  I hope nobody feels I
am trying to steal their material...and of course all events, institutions,
and scenes described must be fictitious and any resemblence...etc., etc....

good jokes should be shared, and one thing this list is often good for is
entertainment...