From:
Bernard Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 16:24:46 GMT
I am co-author of an image data base called DejaView that has been
widely demo's on English Computer Magazine CD-Roms, and is widely used
by universities, galleries, museums and many types of business. A
review and demo on the current edition (ie.April) of PC Answers of
a more refined version of the programme, called CURATOR which enables a
virtual gallery to be created based on the archive (ie.
database). For more details on both programmes visit our URL at
Http://www.demon.co.uk/synaptic-connections/
From this site you can download a demo of CURATOR and
also several exhibitions for installing within the
gallery.

-- Bernard Barnes