From:
hava contini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:41:02 +0300
Hi everybody,
I'm presently working as part of an establishing team of a new natural
history museum in Jerusalem (Israel). We are now at the stage of looking
for images (stills and videos) for our first exhibition. The images are all
on animals, specific animals in specific situations in nature. I've heard
about some images banks that specialize in nature.
I'd appreciate knowing if some of you had names of image banks or other
sources, that have large variety and "wow" animals images.
Thank you in advance
Hava

  Hava Contini
  Museologist

  The Natural History Museum of the Hebrew University,
  Jerusalem, Israel
  Tel: 972 3 544 5387
  Fax: 972 2 652 0261