Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 18:53:36 GMT
If you are willing to borrow money (or more money, as the case may be),
federal student financial aid can be requested if you are taking an
internship that is *required* for your major (optional internships don't
count) for a period of up to a year.  This doesn't help in situations
where your program does not require an internship to graduate, but it can
help some people.

--Stephanie

In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Museum Science Research Librarian  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[snip]

>But in my case, I've *had* all of the theory, classwork, and practicle
>experience from working and taking classes in a Museum Science masters
>program.  I don't view this as an "educational experience."  I see this
>more as a residency program, designed to build my practical experience
>background and help me to get a job once I graduate.

[snip]

--
               [log in to unmask] <*> http://phoebe.cair.du.edu/~sfolse/
"Assiduous and frequent questioning is indeed the first key to wisdom ...for