From:
Alison Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:48:52 -0600
Jay-
 Sorry for any confusion over our proper e-mail addresses.  They are as follows:
Alison:
[log in to unmask] (home)
[log in to unmask] (work)
Laura:
 Thank you for your interest in our survey!
   Alison

> Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hello Alison & Laura,

 I have tried to respond directly to you, at the e-mail addresses includied in
 your first message.  Sadly, all messages have bounced back.

 I hope you will get in touch with me and provide me functional e-mail
 addresses?

 Best wishes, sincerely,

 Jay Heuman, Curator of Education
 Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art
 650 N. 1100 E. / UMC 4020
 Logan, Utah   84322-4020
 t  435 797 0165
 f  435 797 3423
 e  [log in to unmask]
 www.artmuseum.usu.edu

 Education costs money, but then so does ignorance.
 Sir Claus Moser (b. 1922)

--
Alison Miller
Curator of Collections/Registrar