From:
Doug Powles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 11:02:14 EDT
You wrote,
We are considering creating notecards using images from our historic
photograph collection. The problem we have run into is finding affordable
packaging for the cards - boxes, plastic wrapping? Our printer has tried to
help, but can only find places that require very large minimum orders.

Try your local agencies for the handicapped. They have packaging euipment.
We have used shrink wrapping from these agencies.
Doug Powles
WMHS